Wednesday, January 19, 2011

First Things First

Well, here is my first post to this most awesome beginning of my blog.  I thought it best to list some goals for my blog and well, mostly, my life in general:

-To learn to have fun in everything...even in my failures (this means I will hold my pride and let you learn from my mistakes)
-To always look for new and sometimes better ways to do things (I realize everyone has great ideas, a lot are better than mine, so please share them so we can all learn and grow together)
-To focus on making God center of our family and finding ways to include him in everything I do and make (be looking forward to some fun bible activities for you kiddos)
-To make every moment a teaching moment. (this means I will try to not just make stuff but also include some fun facts so you can use it to reinforce a lesson for you kids)

Well, there you have it.  I'm sure I could go on and on about what I really want to do with this blog, but intimately I just want to just be me, even if nobody's listening....Is anyone listening?  hello?

No comments:

Post a Comment