Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Quiet Book #1

I have recently been wanting to make a quiet book for Kara.  There are so many awesome ideas online.  I got so many ideas I had to find some way to organize all the pages I wanted to create.  So, here's what I came up with and as you can see there are A LOT of pages I want to make:


Here's a close up of what I did.  I just drew a sketch of the idea and little notes about any pockets, snaps, velcro or movement the details on the page do.  I also put a list of the bookmarks I marked from different blogs and such, where I had got the idea.  Although, some are my own ideas ;-) 
This is one for a purse page:


 If you are on this journey of creating your own Quiet Book, I hope that this will help you get a little organized with your ideas, as it did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment