Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pregnancy Announcement



Nothing fancy in this post but I just wanted to share how we announced to our family we were expecting number two. We usually send a group of photos to the grandparents on occasion to their Costco for them to pick up. If you haven't ever thought of doing that you should consider it. It's a way for the grandparents to have up-to-date pictures in their frames. I just choose pictures, upload on the Costco website and when ordering I choose the pick up from warehouse option. Then I pick their warehouse. I tell the grandparents I sent some pictures. They pick them up, in my name, and pay for them there, which also makes it free for me! But the grandparents never complain and they actually ask me occasionally to send some more if I haven't done it in a while.

We had been searching for a sit and stand stroller on Craig's List for some time, knowing we were growing into a larger family. We finally found one and took the above picture. We simply included it in our regular upload to the grandparents and waited. It was really funny. They didn't know quite what to say when they called. But they all said it was a fun way to find out. I guess I need to start brainstorming for any other additions we may have in our future. :)

God Bless!

Heather Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment