Friday, September 6, 2013

Quiet Book #25: 'Five Green And Speckled Frogs'


Here another quiet book page idea for you.  I came across these free adorable frog printable and HAD to make a page for them.  If you've grown up never having sung 'Five Green and Speckled Frogs' you have sorely missed out!  My girls LOVE the song and it's a relatively easy page to do so, I jumped on it!  Get it...jump, like a frog..okay, moving on.

I didn't take picture on this one again, since it's been awhile since I made it.  But all you need to do is make a log (large enough to fit all five of your frogs) and a pond (be sure to leave the top open for the frog storage). Then use the tutorial on how to make your own custom printed felt to make the frog figures and the poem.  I just typed the poem up in word and printed it like in the tutorial.  After that all you have to do is sew it all together.



Happy crafting and God Bless!

Heather Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment